Christmas at The Mulberry Tree Attleborough
Christmas Menus at The Mulberry Tree Restaurant and Hotel, Attleborough, Norfolk
Christmas is such a special time at The Mulberry Tree Attleborough.
There’s always some extra-special warmth and charm to the restaurant and bar, with guests celebrating and sharing good food and good times together. As always we have put together a delicious menu for December.
This year we are not doing a set price menu, simply adding a festive touch to our full menu!
Booking early is definitely recommended. We hope to see you through the festive period.
We cannot be as accommodating regarding allergies/amendments as we have been previously if not advised in advance.
* Marked dishes can be Gluten free please make clear when ordering as some amendments may need to be made
PLEASE NOTE DISHES & PRICES MAY VARY DUE TO MARKET AVAILABILITY & COST
- Camembert with onion chutney & crusty ciabatta £9.5*
- Polenta chips, truffle aioli & parmesan £5.5*
- Buffalo cauliflower, sour cream dip £6.5*
- Hummus, olives & focaccia £6.5*
- Herb gnocchi, butternut & sage, crispy onions & crumbled goats’ cheese £8.5*
- Cauliflower & norfolk dapple soup with warm bread £6.5*
- Ham hock & mustard wellington, cider & leek sauce £8.5
- Baked sea bream, parmentiere potatoes, garlic sauce, roast tomatoes & spinach £8.5*
BURGERS (all served with fries)
- Beef burger with melting cheddar £13.5*
- Beef burger with onion & pulled pork stuffing, cranberry & melting brie £15.5
- Beef burger topped with sticky BBQ beef, battered gherkins £15.5*
- Buffalo halloumi burger £15*
- Sage & onion bean burger, onion marmalade, cheddar & fried onions £14 *
- Mushroom arancini with mushroom stroganoff & wilted spinach £14.5*
- Spicy prawn linguine, arabiata sauce £15
- Sausages, colcannon mash, onion rings & gravy £14
- Garlic & thyme roast chicken supreme, roasted potatoes, sage stuffing, roast artichoke, onion & pancetta, chicken velouté £16.5*
- Pan fried salmon, cocotte potatoes, celeriac velouté, celeriac remoulade, charred spring onion £17*
- Katsu curry with panko chicken, rice & Thai salad £15*
- Braised beef shin, truffled parsnip puree, roast parsnips, fondant potato, sauteed sprouts & chestnuts £18*
- Chargrilled sirloin steak, dressed rocket, garlic mushroom, fries & aioli £24.50*
- Cinnamon & vanilla baked cheesecake with spiced apple compote & caramel ice cream £7.5
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla ice cream £7.5*
- Cherry parfait, chocolate torte, kirsch cherries & marshmallow £8*
- White chocolate & whisky bread & butter pudding, whisky sauce, vanilla ice cream £8
- Cheeseboard; binham blue, brie & norfolk dapple, grapes & chutney £9.5
Food allergy information
Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients, if you have an allergy, please ask about the ingredients in your meal before ordering. All food is produced in a kitchen where gluten, nuts & other allergen are present. We cannot guarantee our food is safe for severe allergies as allergens are present in the kitchen & bar.