Christmas at The Mulberry Tree Attleborough
Christmas Menus at The Mulberry Tree Restaurant and Hotel, Attleborough, Norfolk
Christmas is such a special time at The Mulberry Tree Attleborough.
There’s always some extra-special warmth and charm to the restaurant and bar, with guests celebrating and sharing good food and good times together. As always we have put together a delicious menu for December.
This year we are not doing a ‘set’ menu, simply adding a festive touch to our full menu!
Booking early is definitely recommended. We hope to see you through the festive period.
December 2023 Menu
We cannot be as accommodating regarding allergies/amendments as we have been previously if not advised in advance.
* Marked dishes can be Gluten free please make clear when ordering as some amendments may need to be made
**PLEASE NOTE DISHES & PRICES MAY VARY DUE TO MARKET AVAILABILITY & COST**
- Camembert with onion chutney & crusty ciabatta £13
- Roast garlic Polenta chips, basil aioli & cheddar £7.5*
- Breaded brie bites with apple, date & cranberry chutney £7.5*
- Hummus, olives & focaccia £7.5
- Tempura cauliflower & courgette, curried mango dip £8*
- Smoked haddock, cauliflower puree, onion bhaji & curry oil £11*
- Ham hock croquette, leek & cider sauce, pickled vegetables £10.5*
- Caramelised onion & goat’s cheese bruschetta, Waldorf salad £10.5
- Soup of the day with warm crusty bread £8
BURGERS (all served with fries)
- Beef burger with melting cheddar £14* (add bacon £1.5)
- Beef burger topped with braised beef, cheddar & roast garlic aioli £17
- Breaded chicken burger, stuffing, bacon, cranberry & gravy £16.5
- Buffalo halloumi burger £15.5*
- Roast Chicken breast, sauté potatoes, sage stuffing, cabbage, bacon & chestnuts, chicken velouté £18.5*
- Blythburgh free range pork sausages, colcannon mash, onion rings & gravy £15
- Slow cooked beef ragu pappardelle with parmesan £18.5
- Wholegrain mustard gnocchi, Mushroom stroganoff, roast broccoli & pangriata £17.5*
- Pork belly, roast garlic mash potato, roasted celeriac & celeriac puree, madeira jus £21*
- Katsu curry rice & Thai salad £17.5*
(available with panko chicken or Halloumi)
Baked sea bream, sundried tomato, garlic & caper arancini, chorizo & leek cream sauce, spinach £19.5*
- Charred flat iron steak, garlic butter, onion rings, parmesan fries, rocket £24.5*
(Peppercorn sauce £3.5)
- Banana parfait, peanut brittle, toffee sauce & caramelised banana £9
- Chocolate orange delice, blood orange sorbet & orange curd £9
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce & vanilla ice cream £8.5*
- Stewed apple & cinnamon spring roll with Christmas pudding ice cream £8.5
- Cheese selection; Binham blue, brie & cheddar with grapes, chutney & crackers £12
Food allergy information
Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients, if you have an allergy, please ask about the ingredients in your meal before ordering. All food is produced in a kitchen where gluten, nuts & other allergen are present therefore we cannot guarantee our food is safe for severe allergies.